We are currently OPEN for Walk-In Shopping & Curbside Pick Up.
If you would like to place an order for cubside pickup:
Please email us at [email protected]
YOUR PHONE NUMBER
YOUR GROCERY LIST
We will call you at the number you provided as soon as we reach your order within the queue. We will confirm your order at that time via phone.
We unfortunately cannot accommodate same day or 1-day notice orders at this time.
We are currently NOT accepting orders via telephone and all orders are processed on a first-come, first-served basis so that everyone gets a fair chance at receiving their order.
Please remember that we will be calling the phone number that you have provided us with so we can process your order and take your credit card information so please be on the lookout for our number.
Also, due to the high volume of phone calls, our team members may be calling you from their cell phones.
The sooner we talk with you, the sooner we can pick and process your order.
Once we call you to confirm your order, please understand that we will not be able to make any changes to the order after that point.
We will not be offering hot table items until further notice.
As of Monday April 20th, we regret to inform you that we have discontinued our hot table so we can adequately focus on the grocery and prepared foods that are so high in demand.
We hope to have this service back again as soon as things get a bit more back to “normal”.
We do have fresh store made reheat-at-home options for prepared meals such as pastas, lasagna, pizza etc.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD ON TO YOUR ORDER:
– please note that you can add-on to your order when we call to obtain your credit card details.
– If you’ve already provided us with your credit card details then unfortunately we cannot add-on to your order.
– Add-ons sent via email cannot be processed.
– You can, of course, place another order for a different pickup date.
– Once we receive your credit card information, orders cannot be modified or canceled and we thank you for your patience and understanding.
Pickups usually run an extra hour or two after our “closing” time so don’t worry if you’re a little bit late 🙂
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
With love and good health,
The La Rose team